- Full sun
- Low Growing Groundcover Height 1" to 2"
- Blooms in Early Spring and Autumn
small flowers with pink stripes on white petals
- Drought tolerant great as Lawn substitute takes foot traffic
- Evergreen Succulent with rubbery texture
- Great for living roofs
- No mowing low Maintenance
- Erosion and weed control
- Cold tolerance (20f) and heat tolerance (120f)
- Remove all existing sod or plants
- Loosen Soil and preferably add top soil and even surface
- Divide every flat in 48 pcs
- Plant Dwarf Carpet of Stars at 6” on center for a 12 sq. ft. coverage
- Water once a day for 5-8 min depending on weather and soil texture until full
Dwarf Carpet of Stars is recommended to be planted at 6" on center spacing
|Spacing of plants in inches on center||48 count full flat/square feet|
|4"||5 sq ft.|
|6"||12 sq ft.|
|8"||21 sq ft.|
|Note: Dwarf Carpet of Stars is recommended to be planted at 6" on center spacing.|
Before and After: Side Strip Lawn
to Dwarf Carpet of Stars
Before removing old sod to prep up for planting Dwarf Carpet of Stars.
After replacing old sod with Dwarf Carpet of Stars at 6” on center spacing.
Two months after planting Dwarf Carpet of Stars at 6” on center spacing grew approximately 70% full.
Three months after planting Dwarf Carpet of Stars at 6” on center spacing grew approximately 95% full.